There is so much to love about this beautiful veggie-loaded smoothie!
Romaine, frozen cauliflower & zucchini combine with cashew butter & spirulina to make a tasty and refreshing shake that's loaded with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fibre, protein and healthy fats. It's a superfood-boosted blessing for your body and your taste buds!
For 2 servings, combine until smooth:
- 1.5 cups unsweetened cashew milk
- 2 handfuls diced romaine lettuce
- 1 cup steamed-then-frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup steamed-then-frozen zucchini
- 1/2 frozen banana (omit for a fruit-free option)
- 2 Tbsp collagen peptides (nonvegan) or protein powder of choice
- 3 to 4 Tbsp cashew nut butter
- 1 to 2 tsp spirulina powder (2 used here)
- pure honey (nonvegan), stevia or maple syrup to sweeten as desired